Friday, February 25, 2011

Incoming: Tomb Kings!

Recently Games Workshop announced that the Tomb Kings are going to be released in a new version this May. This has caught my attention as I've always had a weak spot for the undead of Warhammer Fantasy Battle. I have a entire army of Tomb Kings tucked away in my collection, and have always enjoyed the minis from the TK range.

One of my favourites - the one I'll display here today - is the casket of souls. Not only being a massive model, of the purest white metal, with loads of details and a crisp base covered by the bones of the unfortunate souls of the Nehekharan desert. My wife bought this model for me many years ago - Asking the redshirt in GW for the undead model that was hardest to paint! I entered it in an online painting contest and won - Oh joy, the hours went fast and in high numbers into this model...






/Nicolai aka Atoom


No comments:

Post a Comment